Title: Citrix Specialist & Level 2 Technical Support Personnel
Reports To: CTO
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Hours: 9am-5pm. Rotating on-call schedule.
Ember IT is looking for a Citrix Administrator that is focused on customer service and building relationships with our Managed Service clients as well as focusing on solutions for their long term needs.
Please submit resume by 6/1/16 to: email@example.com.
Citrix Specialist and ‘Level 2’ Technical Support Personnel
Work closely with current team to provide IT, MIS and Citrix products and services to a wide range of customers. Manage facets of day-to-day IT operations and IT-related projects for customer base. As an entrepreneurial company, this person will need to be willing to wear several hats in the organization.
- Provision, maintain and troubleshoot single tenant and multitenant Citrix hosted infrastructure
- Manage projects and work with customers to ensure systems and implementations are according to IT policies, procedures, and meet requirements and deadlines. Prepare work estimates according to project and customer requirements. Prepare and review project plans to organize and coordinate project activity.
- Assist with ‘level 2’ help desk tickets
- Assist with customer management, recommending the best technologies to help customers succeed in their business goals.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
- Provide technology support to a wide variety of users and customers.
- Quickly learn and deploy new technology. Document process and procedures to be able to easily repeat processes
- BS/BA in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred
- 4-6 years of professional IT experience with 2 years of experience at the enterprise level
- 2 years of experience managing Citrix technologies
- Experience implementing and supporting Microsoft products such as Active Directory, Exchange Server, SQL Server, SharePoint, Office, and Office365
- Preferred experience implementing VMWare
- Knowledge/experience of technology uses in providing Managed IT Support Services.
- Proven project management and leadership skills with a history of on-time solution delivery; Ability to take on leadership roles within areas of responsibilities
- Professional verbal and written business communication skills
- Ability for learning new concepts, technologies and products
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proven analysis and documentation skills
- Must take a hands-on approach to areas of responsibility
- Must be customer and business-minded